Package: libhdf4-0 (4.2r4-10) [universe]
Links for libhdf4-0
Download Source Package libhdf4:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GIS Project (Mail Archive)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.hdfgroup.com]
The Hierarchical Data Format library -- library package
HDF is a multi-object file format for storing and transferring graphical and numerical data mainly used in scientific computing. HDF supports several different data models, including multidimensional arrays, raster images, and tables. Each defines a specific aggregate data type and provides an API for reading, writing, and organizing the data and metadata. New data models can be added by the HDF developers or users.
This package contains the HDF run-time libraries.
Other Packages Related to libhdf4-0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime