Package: libhdf4-0-alt (4.2r4-10) [universe]
Links for libhdf4-0-alt
Download Source Package libhdf4:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GIS Project (Mail Archive)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.hdfgroup.com]
The Hierarchical Data Format library -- library package
HDF is a multi-object file format for storing and transferring graphical and numerical data mainly used in scientific computing. HDF supports several different data models, including multidimensional arrays, raster images, and tables. Each defines a specific aggregate data type and provides an API for reading, writing, and organizing the data and metadata. New data models can be added by the HDF developers or users.
This package contains the HDF run-time libraries which do not collide with the NetCDF library namespace. Fortran functions are missing in this flavor of the library set.
Other Packages Related to libhdf4-0-alt
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: hdf4-tools
- The Hierarchical Data Format library -- runtime package
- sug: libhdf4-alt-dev
- The Hierarchical Data Format library -- development package
- sug: libhdf4-doc
- The Hierarchical Data Format library -- documentation
- sug: libnetcdf4
- An interface for scientific data access to large binary data