Package: libhypre-dev (2.4.0b-6) [universe]
Links for libhypre-dev
Download Source Package hypre:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Adam C. Powell, IV
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [acts.nersc.gov]
High Performance Matrix Preconditioners - Development Files
Hypre is a set of matrix preconditioning libraries to aid in the solution of large systems of linear equations.
This package contains the headers and symlinks necessary to develop programs which use hypre.
Other Packages Related to libhypre-dev
- dep: libhypre-2.4.0 (>= 2.4.0b-6)
- High Performance Matrix Preconditioners - Shared Library
- dep: libsuperlu3-dev
- Direct solution of large, sparse systems of linear equations
- dep: mpi-default-dev
- Standard MPI development files
- sug: hypre-doc
- Package not available