Package: libiaxclient1 (2.0.2-3build1) [universe]
Links for libiaxclient1
Download Source Package iaxclient:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- Mark Purcell
- Mikael Magnusson
- Kilian Krause
- Faidon Liambotis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [iaxclient.sourceforge.net]
Portable IAX(2) protocol telephony client - shared library
This is iaxclient, a portable IAX(2) protocol telephony client library.
The library is designed to build for multiple platforms, and currently supports Linux, MacOSX, and Win32 platforms. It is designed to handle the "backend" of IAX telephony operations, including call handling, network protocols, audio encoding/decoding, and audio capture/playback. In its future, it may be extended to also handle video encode, decode, capture and playback.
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libiaxclient1
- dep: libgsm1 (>= 1.0.12)
- Shared libraries for GSM speech compressor
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.0rc3)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libportaudio2
- Portable audio I/O - shared library
- dep: libspeex1 (>= 1.1.10-1)
- The Speex codec runtime library
- dep: libspeexdsp1 (>= 1.2~beta3.2-1)
- The Speex extended runtime library
- dep: libtheora0 (>= 0.0.0.alpha7.dfsg-1.1)
- The Theora Video Compression Codec