Package: libifp-dev (220.127.116.11-4)
Links for libifp-dev
Download Source Package libifp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ifp-driver.sourceforge.net]
communicate with iRiver iFP audio devices (development files)
This package contains files used to develop or compile programs that use libifp.
libifp allows you to communicate with iRiver iFP audio devices. It provides a high-level interface to upload and download files to and from the device, as well as other functions like battery status and firmware updating.
Other Packages Related to libifp-dev
- dep: libifp4 (= 18.104.22.168-4)
- communicate with iRiver iFP audio devices
- rec: libusb-dev
- userspace USB programming library development files
- sug: udev (>= 0.079-080+1)
- rule-based device node and kernel event manager