Package: libimlib2-dev (1.4.2-5build1)
Links for libimlib2-dev
Download Source Package imlib2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Laurence J. Lane
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Imlib2 development files
Headers, static libraries and documentation for developing software that uses Imlib2.
Imlib2 is an advanced replacement for libraries like libXpm. Imlib2 provides many more features with much greater flexibility and speed than standard libraries, including font rasterization, rotation, RGBA space rendering and blending, dynamic binary filters, scripting, and more.
Imlib2 is not a drop-in replacement for Imlib 1.x.
Other Packages Related to libimlib2-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libfreetype6-dev
- FreeType 2 font engine, development files
- dep: libgif-dev
- library for GIF images (development)
- dep: libimlib2 (= 1.4.2-5build1)
- powerful image loading and rendering library
- dep: libjpeg62-dev
- Development files for the IJG JPEG library
- dep: libpng12-dev
- PNG library - development
- dep: libtiff4-dev
- Tag Image File Format library (TIFF), development files
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxext-dev
- X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development