Package: libindi0 (0.6-0ubuntu2)
Links for libindi0
Download Source Package libindi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jasem Mutlaq
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [indi.sourceforge.net]
Instrument Neutral Distributed Interface for astronomical devices
INDI is Instrument Neutral Distributed Interface control panel for astronomical devices, which provides a framework that decouples low level hardware drivers from high level front end clients. Clients that use the device drivers are completely unaware of the device capabilities and communicate with the device drivers and build a completely dynamic GUI based on the services provided by the device.
This package contains the library and the binaries it uses.
Other Packages Related to libindi0
- dep: libcfitsio3 (>= 3.060)
- shared library for I/O with FITS format data files
- dep: libfli1
- Finger Lakes Instrument library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libnova-0.12-2
- astronomical library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime