Package: liblapack3gf (3.2.1-2)
Links for liblapack3gf
Download Source Package lapack:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (Mail Archive)
- Sylvestre Ledru
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
library of linear algebra routines 3 - shared version
This package is a binary incompatible upgrade to the lapack package. The (minor) incompatibilities are entirely due to changes in the blas library, against which this library is linked. Please see the documentation for the refblas3 package for details.
LAPACK version 3.X is a comprehensive FORTRAN library that does linear algebra operations including matrix inversions, least squared solutions to linear sets of equations, eigenvector analysis, singular value decomposition, etc. It is a very comprehensive and reputable package that has found extensive use in the scientific community.
Other Packages Related to liblapack3gf
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications