Package: libldb-dev (1:0.9.10~git20091212+really0.9.6~git20090912-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libldb-dev
Download Source Package ldb:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ldb.samba.org]
LDAP-like embedded database - development files
ldb is a LDAP-like embedded database built on top of TDB.
What ldb does is provide a fast database with an LDAP-like API designed to be used within an application. In some ways it can be seen as a intermediate solution between key-value pair databases and a real LDAP database.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libldb-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libldb0 (= 1:0.9.10~git20091212+really0.9.6~git20090912-0ubuntu1)
- LDAP-like embedded database - shared library
- dep: libtalloc-dev
- hierarchical pool based memory allocator - development files
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries