Package: liblinphone3 (3.2.1-1ubuntu4) [universe]
Links for liblinphone3
Download Source Package linphone:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- Samuel Mimram
- Kilian Krause
- Faidon Liambotis
- Mark Purcell
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.linphone.org]
linphone's shared library part (supporting the SIP protocol)
Linphone is a is an audio and video internet phone using the SIP protocol. It has a GTK+ and console interface, includes a large variety of audio and video codecs, and provides IM features.
This package contains only the shared runtime libraries.
Other Packages Related to liblinphone3
- dep: libexosip2-4
- eXtended OSIP library
- dep: libmediastreamer0 (>= 3)
- linphone web phone's media library
- dep: libortp8
- Real-time Transport Protocol stack
- dep: libosip2-4
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) library