Package: liblog4net1.2-cil (1.2.10+dfsg-4)
Links for liblog4net1.2-cil
Download Source Package log4net:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (Mail Archive)
- Dylan R. E. Moonfire
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [logging.apache.org]
highly configurable logging API for the CLI
log4net is a tool to help the programmer output log statements to a variety of output targets. log4net is a port of the excellent log4j framework to the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI). The framework is similar to the original log4j as possible while taking advantage of new features in the CLI runtime. For more information on log4net see the features document.
log4net is part of the Apache Logging Services project. The Logging Services project is intended to provide cross-language logging services for purposes of application debugging and auditing.
This package contains the log4net library itself
Other Packages Related to liblog4net1.2-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.6)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 126.96.36.199)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system-data2.0-cil (>= 1.2.6)
- Mono System.Data Library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system-web2.0-cil (>= 1.9.1)
- Mono System.Web Library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)