Package: libmono-posix1.0-cil (2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1) [security]
Links for libmono-posix1.0-cil
Download Source Package mono:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Mono Group (Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer
- Sebastian Dröge
- Jo Shields
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono.Posix library (for CLI 1.0)
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Mono.Posix library for CLI 1.0 that binds many APIs found in glibc or intl.
Other Packages Related to libmono-posix1.0-cil
- dep: libmono-corlib1.0-cil (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono core library (for CLI 1.0)
- dep: libmono-system1.0-cil (>= 1.2.6)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 1.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 2.4)
- Mono runtime