Package: libmrml1-dev (0.1.14-9ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for libmrml1-dev
Download Source Package gnuift:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mrml.net]
libmrml development files
MRML's aims are to unify access to multimedia retrieval and management software component in order to extend their capabilities. The success of such a context has already been demonstrated via the development of the GNU Image Finding Tool (GIFT).
The GIFT (the GNU Image-Finding Tool) is a Content Based Image Retrieval System (CBIRS). It enables you to do Query By Example on images, giving you the opportunity to improve query results by relevance feedback. For processing your queries the program relies entirely on the content of the images, freeing you from the need to annotate all images before querying the collection.
The GIFT is an open framework. The communication protocol for client-server communication, MRML, is XML based and fully documented.
Other Packages Related to libmrml1-dev
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libexpat1-dev
- XML parsing C library - development kit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmrml1c2a (= 0.1.14-9ubuntu2)
- Multimedia Retrieval Markup Language
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3