Package: libneon27-gnutls-dev (0.29.0-1)
Links for libneon27-gnutls-dev
Download Source Package neon27:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.webdav.org]
Header and static library files for libneon27 (GnuTLS enabled)
This package contains the headers and the static library for libneon27-gnutls.
Neon provides lower-level interfaces to directly implement new HTTP methods, and higher-level interfaces so that you don't have to worry about the lower-level stuff.
Other Packages Related to libneon27-gnutls-dev
- dep: libgnutls-dev
- the GNU TLS library - development files
- dep: libkrb5-dev
- Headers and development libraries for MIT Kerberos
- dep: libneon27-gnutls (= 0.29.0-1)
- An HTTP and WebDAV client library (GnuTLS enabled)
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries