Package: libnet-dbus-perl (0.33.6-1build3)
Links for libnet-dbus-perl
Download Source Package libnet-dbus-perl:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jack Bates
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
Extension for the DBus bindings
Net::DBus provides a Perl API for the DBus message system. The DBus Perl interface is currently operating against the 0.32 development version of DBus, but should work with later versions too, providing the API changes have not been too drastic.
Users of this package are either typically, service providers in which case the Net::DBus::Service and Net::DBus::Object modules are of most relevance, or are client consumers, in which case Net::DBus::RemoteService and Net::DBus::RemoteObject are of most relevance.
Other Packages Related to libnet-dbus-perl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libxml-twig-perl
- Perl module for processing huge XML documents in tree mode
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-8ubuntu1)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language