Package: libocamlnet-ssl-ocaml (2.2.9-7build2) [universe]
Links for libocamlnet-ssl-ocaml
Download Source Package ocamlnet:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli
- Stéphane Glondu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [projects.camlcity.org]
OCaml application-level Internet libraries - SSL runtime libraries
Ocamlnet is a collection of OCaml libraries focusing focus on application-level Internet protocols and conventions.
Ocamlnet consists of the following libraries:
* netstring: processing of strings that occur in network context * netcgi1 and netcgi2: portable web applications * nethttpd: is a web server component (HTTP server implementation) * netplex: generic server framework * rpc: OncRPC implementation * netclient: clients for HTTP, FTP, and Telnet * equeue: event queue used for many protocol implementations * shell: external commands invocation * netshm: shared memory for IPC purposes * netsys: bindings for system functions * smtp and pop: two further client implementations
A number of ideas and concepts are used throughout the libraries:
* netchannels are a way to abstract sequential I/O channels * event queues provided by equeue and unixqueue make asynchronous protocol interpreters possible
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries for the SSL-related libraries of Ocamlnet.
Other Packages Related to libocamlnet-ssl-ocaml
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]