Package: libodbc-ruby1.8 (0.9997-2) [universe]
Links for libodbc-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libodbc-ruby:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Daigo Moriwaki
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ch-werner.de]
ODBC Binding for ruby1.8
ODBC is a standard API for connecting to ODBC data sources such as Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMSs). For accessing ODBC data sources from the Ruby language, an ODBC binding library and Ruby interface are required. This package provides both for Ruby 1.8.
This package includes both UTF-8 and non-UTF-8 versions.
Other Packages Related to libodbc-ruby1.8
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- sug: libdbi-ruby1.8
- Database Independent Interface for Ruby 1.8
- sug: libodbc-ruby1.8-doc
- Package not available