Package: libogg-ocaml-dev (0.3.1-1build1) [universe]
Links for libogg-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocaml-ogg:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Samuel Mimram
- Romain Beauxis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
OCaml bindings for the Ogg bitstream library
Libogg is a library for manipulating ogg bitstreams. It handles both making ogg bitstreams and getting packets from ogg bitstreams.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop OCaml programs which use ogg.
Other Packages Related to libogg-ocaml-dev
- dep: libogg-dev
- Ogg bitstream library development files
- dep: libogg-ocaml (= 0.3.1-1build1)
- OCaml bindings for the Ogg bitstream library
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries