Package: libopenbabel3 (2.2.3-1build1)
Links for libopenbabel3
Download Source Package openbabel:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debichem Team (Mail Archive)
- Michael Banck
- Daniel Leidert (dale)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [openbabel.sourceforge.net]
Chemical toolbox library
Open Babel is a chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data. It allows to search, convert, analyze, or store data from molecular modeling, chemistry, solid-state materials, biochemistry, or related areas. Features include:
* Hydrogen addition and deletion * Support for Molecular Mechanics * Support for SMARTS molecular matching syntax * Automatic feature perception (rings, bonds, hybridization, aromaticity) * Flexible atom typer and perception of multiple bonds from atomic coordinates * Gasteiger-Marsili partial charge calculation
File formats Open Babel supports include PDB, XYZ, CIF, CML, SMILES, MDL Molfile, ChemDraw, Gaussian, GAMESS, MOPAC and MPQC.
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libopenbabel3
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime