Package: libopenh323-1.18.0-develop (1.18.0.dfsg-10) [universe]
Links for libopenh323-1.18.0-develop
Download Source Package openh323:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- Kilian Krause
- Mark Purcell
- Faidon Liambotis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.voxgratia.org]
H.323 aka VoIP library
This package contains the shared version of the OpenH323 library.
The OpenH323 project aims to create a full featured, interoperable, Open Source implementation of the ITU H.323 teleconferencing protocol that can be used freely by everybody. This protocol is most used for Voice over IP (VoIP) conferencing.
This package was compiled with full debugging and PTRACE output enabled. It's not recommended to run this in a production environment. It also contains the static library and debug symbols.
Other Packages Related to libopenh323-1.18.0-develop
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libpt-1.10.10 (>= 1.10.10-3ubuntu1~)
- Portable Windows Library
- dep: libsasl2-2
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3