Package: libopenmpi1.3 (1.4.1-2) [universe]
Links for libopenmpi1.3
Download Source Package openmpi:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Open MPI Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Manuel Prinz
- Sylvestre Ledru
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.open-mpi.org]
high performance message passing library -- shared library
Open MPI is a project combining technologies and resources from several other projects (FT-MPI, LA-MPI, LAM/MPI, and PACX-MPI) in order to build the best MPI library available. A completely new MPI-2 compliant implementation, Open MPI offers advantages for system and software vendors, application developers and computer science researchers.
This package contains the Open MPI shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libopenmpi1.3
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libibverbs1 (>= 1.1)
- A library for direct userspace use of RDMA (InfiniBand/iWARP)
- dep: libnuma1
- Libraries for controlling NUMA policy
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3