Package: libpacklib1-gfortran (2006.dfsg.2-14ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for libpacklib1-gfortran
Download Source Package cernlib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kevin B. McCarty
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
The packlib library includes a great deal of CERNLIB core functionality. Best-known are probably the MINUIT function minimization routines, the HBOOK histogramming routines, and KUIP (Kit for a User Interface Package). Other subsystems include CSPACK, a set of client-server routines; FFREAD, a format-free input processing system for FORTRAN; and ZEBRA, a data structure management package.
This package also includes kuesvr, the KUIP edit server program that permits calling an editor asynchronously from within a KUIP-based program.
Please note that the graphical functionality of KUIP has been split out into the separate libpacklib-lesstif1-gfortran package so that this package need not depend upon the X libraries. In order to compile and link programs against libpacklib, you must also install the libpacklib1-dev (and maybe also the libpacklib-lesstif1-dev) package(s).
Other Packages Related to libpacklib1-gfortran
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libkernlib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of basic functions
- sug: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lxterminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, multi-aterm, pterm, roxterm, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-lite, rxvt-unicode-ml, sakura, terminal.app, terminator, tilda, vala-terminal, wterm, wterm-ml, xfce4-terminal, xterm, xvt