Package: libpam-gnome-keyring (2.92.92.is.2.30.0-0ubuntu3)
Links for libpam-gnome-keyring
Download Source Package gnome-keyring:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
PAM module to unlock the GNOME keyring upon login
gnome-keyring is a daemon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and other applications can use it to store passwords and other sensitive information.
This package contains a PAM module that will automatically unlock the keyrings using your login password, making gnome-keyring usage transparent without losing its security benefits.
When installed, this module will automatically be used by GDM and gnome-screensaver to unlock your keyrings when logging in and when unlocking the screen saver.
Other Packages Related to libpam-gnome-keyring
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- rec: gnome-keyring
- GNOME keyring services (daemon and tools)