Package: libpam-poldi (0.4.1-2) [universe]
Links for libpam-poldi
Download Source Package poldi:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Joachim Breitner
- Lionel Elie Mamane
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.g10code.com]
PAM module allowing authentication using a OpenPGP smartcard
This PAM module will allow you to login, screenlock and validate to services using your GnuPG smartcard. You might have expected to find this with a name of libpam-pgp, libpam-gpg, libpam-openpgp or libpam-gnupg.
This code is considered experimental and needs more testing. It is, however, already used for the daily login.
Other Packages Related to libpam-poldi
- dep: gpgsm
- GNU privacy guard - S/MIME version
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.6)
- library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
- dep: libksba8 (>= 1.0.2)
- X.509 and CMS support library
- rec: gnupg (>= 1.4.0)
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement