Package: libpango1.0-udeb (1.28.0-0ubuntu2)
Links for libpango1.0-udeb
Download Source Package pango1.0:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastien Bacher
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
Layout and rendering of internationalized text - minimal runtime
This is a udeb, or a microdeb, for the debian-installer.
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization. Pango can be used anywhere that text layout is needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+ widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with four different font backends:
- Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library - Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package contains the minimal runtime library needed by the Debian installer.
Other Packages Related to libpango1.0-udeb
- dep: fontconfig-udeb (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - minimal runtime
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.10)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libcairo-directfb2-udeb (>= 1.8.0-2)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library DirectFB build
- dep: libfreetype6-udeb (>= 2.3.11)
- FreeType 2 font engine for the debian-installer
- dep: libglib2.0-udeb (>= 2.23.6)
- The GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
- dep: zlib1g-udeb (>= 1:22.214.171.124.dfsg-1)
- compression library - runtime for Debian installer