Package: libpassword-ruby1.8 (0.5.3-1) [universe]
Links for libpassword-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libpassword-ruby:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Micah Anderson
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ryan Niebur
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.caliban.org]
Ruby 1.8 library for handling passwords
This package is a suite of password handling methods. Specifically, it handles manual entry of passwords from the keyboard in both buffered and unbuffered modes, password strength checking, random password generation, phonemic password generation, and encryption of passwords.
The common CrackLib library is used to perform password strength checking.
This package is part of the Ruby library extras, a supplement to Ruby's standard library.
Other Packages Related to libpassword-ruby1.8
- dep: cracklib-runtime
- runtime support for password checker library cracklib2
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libcrack2 (>= 2.8.12)
- pro-active password checker library
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 184.108.40.206)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libtermios-ruby1.8
- termios simple wrapper for ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby
- An interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
- dep: wamerican
- American English dictionary words for /usr/share/dict
- or wordlist
- virtual package provided by miscfiles, wamerican, wamerican-huge, wamerican-insane, wamerican-large, wamerican-small, wbrazilian, wbritish, wbritish-huge, wbritish-insane, wbritish-large, wbritish-small, wbulgarian, wcanadian, wcanadian-huge, wcanadian-insane, wcanadian-large, wcanadian-small, wcatalan, wdanish, wdutch, wfaroese, wfinnish, wfrench, wgalician-minimos, wgerman-medical, witalian, wngerman, wnorwegian, wogerman, wpolish, wportuguese, wspanish, wswedish, wswiss, wukrainian