Package: libpawlib2-dev (1:2.14.04.dfsg.2-7) [universe]
Links for libpawlib2-dev
Download Source Package paw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [paw.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB PAW library - portion without Lesstif (development files)
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
This package includes a static version of (most of) the library pawlib, required by the CERNLIB application PAW. In addition to the internal workings of PAW, pawlib also provides the COMIS FORTRAN interpreter and the SIGMA array manipulation language. The Lesstif-dependent parts of the library are provided in the libpawlib-lesstif3-dev package.
The COMIS portion of this library is functional on 64-bit machines only when statically linked.
Other Packages Related to libpawlib2-dev
- dep: cernlib-base-dev (>= 2006.dfsg.2-7)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - dependencies checking script
- dep: libgraflib1-dev (>= 2006.dfsg.2-7)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - graphical library (development files)
- dep: libmathlib2-dev (>= 2006.dfsg.2-7)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core mathematical library (development files)
- dep: libpawlib2-gfortran (= 1:2.14.04.dfsg.2-7)
- CERNLIB PAW library - portion without Lesstif dependencies
- sug: libpawlib-lesstif3-dev
- CERNLIB PAW library (Lesstif-dependent part - development files)