Package: libpawlib2-gfortran (1:2.14.04.dfsg.2-7) [universe]
Links for libpawlib2-gfortran
Download Source Package paw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [paw.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB PAW library - portion without Lesstif dependencies
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
This package includes (most of) the library pawlib, required by the CERNLIB application PAW. In addition to the internal workings of PAW, pawlib also provides the COMIS FORTRAN interpreter and the SIGMA array manipulation language. The Lesstif-dependent parts of the library are provided in the libpawlib-lesstif3-gfortran package.
Note that in order to compile and link programs against this library, you must install the libpawlib2-dev and maybe also the libpawlib-lesstif3-dev package(s).
The COMIS portion of this library is functional on 64-bit machines only when statically linked.
Other Packages Related to libpawlib2-gfortran
- dep: gfortran
- The GNU Fortran 95 compiler
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libgraflib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - graphical library
- dep: libgrafx11-1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - interface to X11 and PostScript
- dep: libkernlib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of basic functions
- dep: libmathlib2-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core mathematical library
- dep: libpacklib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: netbase (>= 4.08)
- Basic TCP/IP networking system