Package: libpcre-ocaml-dev (6.0.1-2build1) [universe]
Links for libpcre-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package pcre-ocaml:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli
- Stéphane Glondu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ocaml.info]
OCaml bindings for PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression)
This OCaml-library interfaces the PCRE (Perl-compatibility regular expressions) C library. it can be used for matching regular expressions which are written in Perl style.
Compared with the OCaml standard library "Str" module, this library:
* uses Perl style rather than Emacs one * is reentrant and thus thread safe * is faster (when compiled to native code is even faster than Perl regular expressions) * returns data on which you can safely use destructive updates * gives more "programming confort" through a better API
This package contains all the development stuff you need to use OCaml PCRE in your programs.
Other Packages Related to libpcre-ocaml-dev
- dep: libpcre3-dev
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries