Package: libplexus-velocity-java (1.1.7-3) [universe]
Links for libplexus-velocity-java
Download Source Package plexus-velocity:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Trygve Laugstol
- Paul Cager
- Michael Koch
- Ludovic Claude
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [plexus.codehaus.org]
Plexus component interface to velocity
The Plexus project provides a full software stack for creating and executing software projects. Based on the Plexus container, the applications can utilise component-oriented programming to build modular, reusable components that can easily be assembled and reused.
While Plexus is similar to other inversion-of-control (IoC) or dependency injection frameworks such as the Spring Framework, it is a full-fledged container that supports many more features such as:
* Component lifecycles * Component instantiation strategies * Nested containers * Component configuration * Auto-wiring * Component dependencies, and * Various dependency injection techniques including constructor injection, setter injection, and private field injection.
Other Packages Related to libplexus-velocity-java
- dep: libcommons-collections-java
- A set of abstract data type interfaces and implementations
- dep: libplexus-containers-java
- utilities for the Plexus framework
- dep: velocity
- Java-based template engine for web application
- sug: libplexus-velocity-java-doc
- API Documentation for plexus-velocity