Package: libpoldiff-dev (3.3.6.ds-6ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libpoldiff-dev
Download Source Package setools:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Manoj Srivastava
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Security Enhanced Linux semantic policy differences development
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a number of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add mandatory access controls to Linux. This package contains the headers and archives used for linking to the library routines used in the semantic policy differences library.
Other Packages Related to libpoldiff-dev
- dep: libapol4 (>= 3.3.6.ds)
- Security Enhanced Linux policy analysis library
- dep: libpoldiff1 (= 3.3.6.ds-6ubuntu1)
- Security Enhanced Linux semantic policy differences library
- dep: libqpol1 (>= 3.3.6.ds)
- Security Enhanced Linux policy abstraction library