Package: libppl-c2 (0.10.2-6ubuntu1)
Links for libppl-c2
Download Source Package ppl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Michael Tautschnig
- Arthur Loiret
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cs.unipr.it]
Parma Polyhedra Library (C interface)
The Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL) is a C++ library for the manipulation of (not necessarily closed) convex polyhedra and other numerical abstractions. The applications of convex polyhedra include program analysis, optimized compilation, integer and combinatorial optimization and statistical data-editing. The Parma Polyhedra Library is user friendly (you write `x + 2*y + 5*z <= 7' when you mean it), fully dynamic (available virtual memory is the only limitation to the dimension of anything), written in standard C++, exception-safe, rather efficient and thoroughly documented.
This package provides the C interface.
Other Packages Related to libppl-c2
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgmpxx4ldbl
- Multiprecision arithmetic library (C++ bindings)
- dep: libppl7 (= 0.10.2-6ubuntu1)
- Parma Polyhedra Library (runtime library)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3