Package: libqca2-dev (2.0.2-1ubuntu2)
Links for libqca2-dev
Download Source Package qca2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Jan Niehusmann
- Matthew Rosewarne
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [delta.affinix.com]
development files for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture
The Qt Cryptographic Architecture (QCA) provides a straightforward and cross- platform API for a range of cryptographic features, including SSL/TLS, X.509 certificates, SASL, OpenPGP, S/MIME CMS, and smart cards.
This package contains development files for building software that uses the Qt Cryptographic Architecture.
Other Packages Related to libqca2-dev
- dep: libqca2 (= 2.0.2-1ubuntu2)
- libraries for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture
- dep: libqt4-dev (>= 4.4.0~)
- Qt 4 development files
- sug: libqca2-doc (= 2.0.2-1ubuntu2)
- API documentation for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture