Package: libqglviewer-qt3-2 (2.3.4-2) [universe]
Links for libqglviewer-qt3-2
Download Source Package libqglviewer:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Artur R. Czechowski
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.libqglviewer.com]
an OpenGL 3D viewer library based on Qt3 - runtime library
libqglviewer (also known as libQGLViewer) is a free C++ library based on Qt that enables the quick creation of OpenGL 3D viewers. It features a powerful camera trackball and simple applications simply require an implementation of the draw() function. It is a tool of choice for OpenGL beginners and assignements. It provides screenshot saving, mouse manipulated frames, stereo display, interpolated keyFrames, object selection, and much more. It is fully customizable and easy to extend to create complex applications, with a possible Qt GUI.
This package contains the shared library needed to run programs using QGLViewer. This package contains QGLViewer linked with Qt version 3.
Other Packages Related to libqglviewer-qt3-2
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library