Package: libreadline-java (0.8.0.1-8.2build1)
Links for libreadline-java
Download Source Package libreadline-java:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ben Burton
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU readline and BSD editline wrappers for Java
Included is the Java package org.gnu.readline which provides the GNU readline and BSD editline libraries for Java. Note that this is NOT a pure Java implementation; it merely contains JNI wrappers for the standard system libraries.
BSD editline resembles GNU readline but is under a more relaxed license. In some cases it can be used as a drop-in replacement for GNU readline when licensing issues prevent GNU readline from being used.
The API documentation and examples can be found in the debian package libreadline-java-doc.
Other Packages Related to libreadline-java
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.5.cvs.20010821-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries