Package: libresample1 (0.1.3-3) [universe]
Links for libresample1
Download Source Package libresample:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jonas Smedegaard
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www-ccrma.stanford.edu]
real-time audio resampling library - shared libraries
A real-time library for audio sampling rate conversion providing several useful features relative to resample-1.7 on which it is based:
- More portable (source includes autoconf script and Visual C++ project file, packaging adds CMake script with shared library support).
- Memory-based (no need to read or write external files).
- Floating-point computations (not fixed-point).
- Faster and more accurate results (filter table increased by a factor of 32).
- Supports variable resampling ratio (data can be processed in small chunks).
- Easily applied to any number of simultaneous data channels
- LGPL-licensed (libsamplerate, a GPL-licensed alternative, is considered by the libresample author to be technically superior).
This package contains the shared libraries for resample.
Other Packages Related to libresample1