Package: libsc-dev (2.3.1-4) [universe]
Links for libsc-dev
Download Source Package mpqc:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debichem Team (Mail Archive)
- Michael Banck
- Daniel Leidert (dale)
- LI Daobing
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mpqc.org]
The Scientific Computing Toolkit (development version)
The Scientific Computing toolkit (SC) provides C++ class libraries for scientific computation. Included are classes for managing memory, saving and restoring the state of objects, reading objects from an input file, parallel communication, matrix algebra, among others.
Class libraries supporting quantum chemistry applications are provided with this distribution of SC.
This package includes the static libraries and header files.
Other Packages Related to libsc-dev
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libsc7 (= 2.3.1-4)
- The Scientific Computing Toolkit
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: libsc-doc
- The Scientific Computing Toolkit (Documentation)