Package: libscalapack-mpi-dev (1.8.0-5) [universe]
Links for libscalapack-mpi-dev
Download Source Package scalapack:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Muammar El Khatib
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Dev. files for MPICH
ScaLAPACK is the parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses MPI.
The package is available for LAM and MPICH. This package uses MPICH. There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files (this one) and for test programs.
Also included: PBLAS, Parallel Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms.
Other Packages Related to libscalapack-mpi-dev
- dep: libblacs-mpi-dev
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Dev. files for MPI
- dep: libscalapack-mpi1 (= 1.8.0-5)
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for MPI
- sug: scalapack-doc
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package Documentation