Package: libscalapack-mpi1 (1.8.0-5) [universe]
Links for libscalapack-mpi1
Download Source Package scalapack:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Muammar El Khatib
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for MPI
ScaLAPACK is the parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses MPI. There are packages for the shared libraries (this one), for the static libraries and the development files and for test programs.
Also included: PBLAS, Parallel Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms.
Other Packages Related to libscalapack-mpi1
- dep: libblacs-mpi1
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for MPI
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libopenmpi1.3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: mpi-default-bin
- Standard MPI runtime programs
- sug: scalapack-doc
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package Documentation