Package: libsfml-audio1.5 (1.5+repack1-3) [universe]
Links for libsfml-audio1.5
Download Source Package libsfml:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Christoph Egger
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.sfml-dev.org]
Simple and fast cross-platform multimedia library - Audio part
SFML is an modern multimedia library offering a wide range of subsystems useful to produce an multimedia app. It offers OpenGL integration for Hardware accelerated Graphics, Windowing and Input support, Audio and Network facilities and supports GNU/Linux MS Windows and Mac OS X.
The Audio library is used to play sound and music in games. It is able to load OGG/Vorbis files.
Other Packages Related to libsfml-audio1.5
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libopenal1
- Software implementation of the OpenAL API (shared library)
- dep: libsfml-system1.5
- Simple and fast cross-platform multimedia library - System part
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3