Package: libsnack2 (2.2.10-dfsg1-9) [universe]
Links for libsnack2
Download Source Package snack:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sergei Golovan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.speech.kth.se]
Sound extension to Tcl/Tk and Python/Tkinter - Tcl/Tk library
Snack is an extension to the Tcl/Tk scripting language that adds sound functionality. There are commands to play, record, edit, and even visualize sound. Snack supports in-memory sound objects, file based audio, and streaming audio. It handles file formats such as WAV, AU, AIFF, MP3, and OGG Vorbis.
This package includes Tcl/Tk snack package and uses OSS as a sound engine.
Packages providing libsnack2
- Sound extension to Tcl/Tk and Python/Tkinter - Tcl/Tk library
Other Packages Related to libsnack2
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.1.0)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libvorbis0a (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Decoder library)
- dep: libvorbisenc2 (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Encoder library)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- sug: libsnack2-doc
- Sound extension to Tcl/Tk and Python/Tkinter - documentation