Package: libspeex-ocaml-dev (0.1.2-1build1) [universe]
Links for libspeex-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocaml-speex:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Samuel Mimram
- Romain Beauxis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
OCaml interface to the speex library
This package provides an interface to the speex library for OCaml programmers.
Speex is an audio codec especially designed for compressing voice at low bit-rates for applications such as voice over IP (VoIP).
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop OCaml programs which use ocaml-speex.
Other Packages Related to libspeex-ocaml-dev
- dep: libogg-ocaml-dev (>= 0.3.0-1)
- OCaml bindings for the Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libspeex-dev
- The Speex codec library development files
- dep: libspeex-ocaml (= 0.1.2-1build1)
- OCaml interface to the speex library
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries