Package: libsynfig-dev (0.62.00-2) [universe]
Links for libsynfig-dev
Download Source Package synfig:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.synfig.org]
synfig library development files
synfig is a vector based 2D animation package. It is designed to be capable of producing feature-film quality animation.
This package contains headers and other files needed to develop applications using the shared library and plugin modules.
Other Packages Related to libsynfig-dev
- dep: etl-dev (>= 0.04.13)
- Extended Class and Template Library
- dep: libopenexr-dev
- development files for the OpenEXR image library
- dep: libsigc++-2.0-dev
- type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - development files
- dep: libsynfig0 (= 0.62.00-2)
- render library and plugins for synfig 2D animation
- dep: libxml++2.6-dev
- A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
- sug: synfig-dbg
- synfig debugging symbols