Package: libtext-ocaml-dev (0.2-3build1) [universe]
Links for libtext-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocaml-text:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Stéphane Glondu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ocaml-text.forge.ocamlcore.org]
library for dealing with sequences of Unicode characters
OCaml-Text is an OCaml library for dealing with "text", i.e. sequences of Unicode characters, in a convenient way. It supports:
* encoding/decoding of text; * functions for manipulation of UTF-8 encoded strings, such as validation and most of the functions from "List" and "String" modules of the OCaml standard library, adapted for UTF-8 strings; * locale-specific text functions (compare, upper, is_alpha, ...).
It is composed of two modules:
* "Encoding" for encoding/decoding text * "Text" for text manipulation
This package contains all the development stuff you need to use the OCaml-Text library in your programs.
Other Packages Related to libtext-ocaml-dev
- rec: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries