Package: libthai-dev (0.1.13-1build1)
Links for libthai-dev
Download Source Package libthai:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
- Loic Minier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [libthai.sourceforge.net]
Development files for Thai language support library
LibThai is a set of Thai language support routines aimed to ease developers' tasks to incorporate Thai language support in their applications. It includes important Thai-specific functions e.g. word breaking, input and output methods as well as basic character and string supports.
This package contains the development libraries and header files you need to develop your programs using the LibThai library.
Other Packages Related to libthai-dev
- dep: libdatrie-dev (>= 0.2.0)
- Development files for double-array trie library
- dep: libthai0 (= 0.1.13-1build1)
- Thai language support library
- sug: libthai-doc
- Documentation files for Thai language support library