Package: libusrp2-dev (3.2.2.dfsg-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libusrp2-dev
Download Source Package gnuradio:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bdale Garbee
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Client side library for the USRP2 hardware
The Universal Software Radio Peripheral 2 (USRP2) is a GbE-connected, low-cost and open board. It features two high-speed analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, an FPGA and a microcontroller. It's ideal for capturing or transmitting various signals, usually in combination with GNU Radio. The design schemas are available under a free license.
This package contains the client-side C++ library, providing the low- level (non-GNU Radio) hardware interface.
This package contains header files needed by developers.
Other Packages Related to libusrp2-dev
- dep: libboost-thread-dev
- portable C++ multi-threading (default version)
- dep: libgromnithread-dev (= 3.2.2.dfsg-1ubuntu1)
- GNU Radio Omnithreads Abstraction Library
- dep: libgruel-dev (= 3.2.2.dfsg-1ubuntu1)
- GNU Radio Utility Etcetera Library
- dep: libusrp2-0 (= 3.2.2.dfsg-1ubuntu1)
- Client side library for the USRP2 hardware