Package: libvalhalla-dev (1.0.1-1) [universe]
Links for libvalhalla-dev
Download Source Package libvalhalla:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Davide Cavalca
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [libvalhalla.geexbox.org]
a tiny media scanner library -- development files
libvalhalla is a scanner and parser library for audio/video files based on SQLite and FFmpeg/libavformat.
Media files are retrieved in paths defined by the user and metadata are saved in a database. It provides a very simple API and it can use several parsers concurrently to speed up on a multi-core/cpu system.
This package contains headers and libraries for developing software that makes use of libvalhalla.
Other Packages Related to libvalhalla-dev
- dep: libavformat-dev
- development files for libavformat
- dep: libavutil-dev
- development files for libavutil
- dep: libexif-dev
- library to parse EXIF files (development files)
- dep: libnfo-dev (>= 1.0.0)
- an NFO file parser/writer library -- development files
- dep: libsqlite3-dev
- SQLite 3 development files
- dep: libvalhalla1 (= 1.0.1-1)
- a tiny media scanner library
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library