Package: libvigraimpex-dev (1.6.0+dfsg-1)
Links for libvigraimpex-dev
Download Source Package libvigraimpex:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jakub Wilk
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hci.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de]
development files for the C++ computer vision library
Vision with Generic Algorithms (VIGRA) is a computer vision library that puts its main emphasis on flexible algorithms, because algorithms represent the principle know-how of this field. The library was consequently built using generic programming as introduced by Stepanov and Musser and exemplified in the C++ Standard Template Library. By writing a few adapters (image iterators and accessors) you can use VIGRA's algorithms on top of your data structures, within your environment.
This package contains the header and development files needed to build programs and packages using VIGRA.
Other Packages Related to libvigraimpex-dev
- dep: libfftw3-dev
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libjpeg62-dev
- Development files for the IJG JPEG library
- dep: libpng12-dev
- PNG library - development
- dep: libtiff4-dev
- Tag Image File Format library (TIFF), development files
- dep: libvigraimpex2ldbl (= 1.6.0+dfsg-1)
- C++ computer vision library
- sug: libvigraimpex-doc
- Documentation for the C++ computer vision library