Package: libxml++1.0-dev (1.0.4-3) [universe]
Links for libxml++1.0-dev
Download Source Package libxml++:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net]
A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 XML parser library (otherwise known as the GNOME2 XML library). It has SAX and DOM-like APIs, but does not attempt to conform exactly to the DOM specification because they are not aimed at C++. Its API is much simpler than the underlying libxml C API.
Install this package if you with to develop your own programs using this library.
Other Packages Related to libxml++1.0-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libxml++1.0c2a (= 1.0.4-3)
- A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
- dep: libxml2-dev (>= 2.5.1)
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries