Package: libxml++2.6-dev (2.30.0-1)
Links for libxml++2.6-dev
Download Source Package libxml++2.6:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Deng Xiyue
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net]
A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 XML parser library (otherwise known as the GNOME XML library). It has SAX and DOM-like APIs, but does not attempt to conform exactly to the DOM specification because they are not aimed at C++. Its API is much simpler than the underlying libxml C API.
This package contains development files.
Other Packages Related to libxml++2.6-dev
- dep: libglibmm-2.4-dev (>= 2.4.0)
- C++ wrapper for the GLib toolkit (development files)
- dep: libxml++2.6-2 (= 2.30.0-1)
- A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
- dep: libxml2-dev (>= 2.6.1)
- Development files for the GNOME XML library